No bebo con la misma frecuencia
Ya no presto atención a la luna
No hay notas en la agenda que digan "Time to write"
Han aumentado los cigarrillos
Within three weeks, I'll have a year without fuck
Perdí las coordenadas hacia mi clítoris
Busca entre tus cosas,
en las palabras que "no" dijiste,
entre todo lo que "no" sentiste...
¡Busca!
¡Busca!
Regrésalas, cuando las encuentres.
When I met you, I was a brittle girl. I always was crying. You must know why, because two times before the last time we saw us, I was trying to explain to you.
When I met you, I had just lost my best friend and I thought that you begin to be a good friend. And you were a good friend (although you thought that I was deeply in love of you).
We usually go out to everywhere together and it was perfect. Only best friends "forever".
Meses intentando no escribir de lo que "no" tuvimos.
Fallé.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario